Weldebräu is a brewery in Plankstadt, Germany.
Weldebräu is a small private brewery in southern Germany. Their lager beers are considered to be among the best in Germany.
- Welde No1 - a Premium Pils(lager)
- Welde EX - a lager
- Welde Hefeweizen - a Hefeweissbier
- Welde Kristallweizen - a Kristallweissbier
- Welde Dunkles Weizen - a dunkles Hefeweissbier
- Welde Weizen alkoholfrei - a kristallweissbier
Presumably available around Heidelberg. Online store sells Welde No 1 and special beers.
Lagers are sold as 330 and 500 ml bottles. Weissbiers are sold as 500 ml bottles. The bottles are packed in crates (20 x 500 ml or 24 x 330 ml bottles) six packs, seven packs or boxes with 24 bottles and kegs of 5 to 25 liters.
http://www.welde.de Brauereistr. 1 D-68723 Plankstadt, Germany
The brewery was founded in 1752.