The Lost Abbey is a craft/microbrewery based in San Marcos, CA.
The brewery opened in May 2006 and is headed by Tomme Arthur, past head brewer of Pizza Port Brewing Co in Carlsbad, CA.
- Devotion – Belgian Blond
- Judgment Day – Strong Belgian
- Lost & Found – Abbey Style Dubbel
- Red Barn – Saison
- Serpent’s Stout – Sweet Stout
- Cuvee de Tomme – Wild Ale
- Red Poppy – Wild Ale
- Framboise di Amorosa
- Illinois (Chicago metro)
- Massachusetts (Boston metro)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia metro)
- Washington (State)
375ml and 750ml singles
Celtic Cross, Abbey Style, Christianity