Silver City Brewery is a craft brewery located in Bremerton, Washington.
Silver City Brewery has been a Kitsap staple since its inception in Silverdale, Washington in September 1996. Brothers Scott and Steve Houmes, local restauranteurs since 1990, shared a vision of bringing a world class brewpub restaurant to the "West Sound". The brothers teamed up with local Thomas Kemper brewer and founder of the West Sound Brewers Club, brewmaster "Big Daddy" Don Spencer.
Over time, demand for Silver City beers outside the restaurant began to grow. Scott and Steve decided to make the move to begin meeting that demand in late 2008. Quickly, Silver City beers became available all around the Puget Sound and with this success the brewers quickly ran out of room and capacity at the Silverdale flagship brewpub.
In May 2010, Silver City opened its new production facility in Bremerton, Washington and ceased brewing operations in Silverdale (though the superb restaurant is still in business and expanded). The 7,600 square foot Bremerton facility allowed Silver City the room to grow with demand.
- Ridgetop Red Ale
- Bavarian-Style Hefeweizen
- Silver City Panther Lake Porter
- Fat Scotch Ale
- Saint Florian India Pale Ale
- Whoop Pass Double I.P.A.
- Clear Creek Pale Ale
- Deluxe Spring Lager (Mid February Release)
- Ziggy Zoggy Summer Lager (Early May Release)
- Silver City Oktoberfest (Late August Release)
- Winter Bock (Late October Release)
- Described as either limited release or only available at the pub.
- Fat Woody Scotch Ale (Winter Release)
- Old Scrooge Christmas Ale (Holiday Release)
- Silver City Imperial Stout (Winter Release)
- Combined, Silver City's hand-crafted brews have won over 65 awards.
- The company has been voted the best brewpub five years in a row (2007 - 2011) in Evening Magazine's "The Best of Western Washington".
- In 2010 they were awarded the best brewpub in the nation by Luxist magazine.
206 Katy Penman Ave, Bremerton, WA
2799 NW Myhre Road, Silverdale, WA