Oakshire Brewing is a small microbrewery based in Eugene, Oregon.
The name Oakshire represents their core values: Strength, like the enduring Oak; Independence, which fuels their innovation; and Community, remembering their place within the whole.
Doors opened at the Public House on May 2nd, 2013!
207 Madison St
Eugene, OR 97402
10:00am - 11:00pm daily
10:00am - 7:00pm daily
Brewery Tours take place on the 1st Saturday of each month by appointment only.
Contact Oakshire here >
- Ill Tempered Gnome - Winter ale
- O'Dark:30 - Spring Cascadian Dark ale
- Line Dry Rye - Summer Pale ale (brewed with honey)
- Harvest Ale - Ale
- Oakshire Kölsch - Kölsch (Spring 2013)
- Contribution Porter - Porter
- Spring Forth - Extra Pale ale
- Black Moon Rye-sin' - American Rye Stout
- Henry the 12th - Northwest Red Ale
EWEB 100 (2011)Edit
Sixth Anniversary (2012)Edit
- Hellshire I - American Barleywine
Hellshire II(lactobacillus issue)
- Hellshire III - Foreign Style Stout (aged for nearly a year in bourbon barrels from Heaven Hill Distillery in Kentucky)
Available throughout Oregon and Southern Washington.
Begun in October 2006 by brothers Jeff and Chris Althouse, Oakshire Brewing is a 15-barrel production brewery in Eugene, Oregon dedicated to making fine craft beer. What began as a home-brewing hobby and a love of beer has turned into award-winning beer on draft and in bottles throughout the Pacific Northwest.