The New Glarus Brewing Company is a micro brewery based in New Glarus, Wisconsin. Its brews, especially perennial favorite Spotted Cow, are very popular around Wisconsin. They have also won numerous national and international awards.
The brewery offers a self-guided audio tour and a gift shop. There is also a photo tour available online.
- Fat Squirrel - a nut brown ale
- Hop Hearty Ale - an India pale ale
- Raspberry Tart - a Wisconsin framboise ale
- Smoke on the Porter
- Spotted Cow - an ale
- Uff-da - a bock
- Wisconsin Cherry Red - a Wisconsin cherry ale
- Yokel - an unfiltered lager
- Road Slush (February) - an oatmeal stout
- Totally Naked (May) - a lager
- Copper Kettle Weiss (October) - a dunkel weiss
- Staghorn Oktoberfest (Autumn) - a red ale
New Glarus brews are only available in Wisconsin. They can be found in liquor and grocery stores, or at the brewery's own gift shop.
New Glarus brews can be found on tap in some bars and restaurants. It can also be found in six-packs of bottles, cases, and 1/4 and 1/2 barrels.
http://www.newglarusbrewing.com/ Cty Trk W & Hwy. 69 New Glarus, WI 53574 (608)527-5850
The New Glarus Brewing Company was founded by Deborah and Dan Carey. Deborah Carey is the first woman in the United States to found and operate a brewery. She is the President of the company and "does everything but brew the beer." Dan brews the beer.