Mac's Brewery was a craft/micro brewery based in Nelson. It was established in 1980 when former All-Black and hotelier Terry McCashin purchased the Rochdale Cider Factory in Nelson. The McCashin's engaged Jim Pollit, of Carlsberg fame, and the Mac's brand was on the way. In a short space of time, Mac's became New Zealand's most successful microbrewery.
In 1999, the brewery was bought out by Lion Nathan
Brief overview, mentioning brewery's reputation and standout beers.
- Hop Rocker Pilsener - a Pilsener
- Gold All Malt Lager - a Lager
- Sassy Red best Bitter - a Bitter
- Great White Cloudy Wheat Beer - a Witbier
- Black Mac Dark Beer -
- Spring Tide Lower Carb Lager - a Lager
- Mac's 1 Percent Light Low Alcohol Beer -
- Isaac's Cider - an Apple Cider
- Mac's Brewery Ginger Beer - a Ginger Beer
- Green Apple Sour Apple Fruit Drink
- Black Currant Sparkling Fruit Drink
Where can you find this beer?
Six packs? Bombers?
Comments on the beer's image
If you know anything about the brewery, add it here.