- Type: Belgian wit
- Flavoring: Orange peel, chamomile and coriander
- Alcohol by volume: 5.4%
Would taste good with Edit
Mild seafood, salads and spiced/herbed dishes.
As you can see on this beer's company webpage, the label art is of mythic stature, although i think the sunset suggests quite a heavier sweeter ale. I love great label art, especially when getting a mixed six of singles. Intriguing visual, and a description that's actually helpful, as I like to know with these kinds of brews whether the spice is going to be too intense.
Medium body, not overly carbonated. Sweet aroma, very lightly spiced, with a pleasant hint of sourness in the aftertaste. Chamomile lends this Belgian style ale a fresh but not overpowering mouthfeel.
I will be interested to know what you think of Holy Moses White Ale if you have tried it. Right now I'm ever more convinced with each sip that CLEVELAND ROCKS!
- Bronze Medal, 2006 World Beer Championships
- Silver Medal, 2001 World Beer Championships
- Gold Medal, 1996 World Beer Championships
- Silver Medal, 1995 World Beer Championships