Dark ruby in color and brewed with ten varieties of imported malts, this beer continuously lives up to its reputation as a bold and powerful ale. Dirty Bastard is complex in the finish with hints of smoke and peat paired with a malty richness, finalized with a good bit of hop attitude.
- 2015 Best of Craft Beer Awards Bronze Medal
- 2014 European Beer Star Silver Medal
- 2014 Australian International Beer Awards Bronze Medal
- 2013 Dublin Craft Beer Cup Bronze Medal
- 2010 World Beer Cup Silver Medal
- Top 23 Beers to Drink Before You Die - Thrillist