Flagstaff Brewing Company is a craft brewery and brewpub located in Flagstaff, Arizona.
The brewery began on July 18, 1994 in the mountainous region of Northern Arizona. FBC strives to create hand-crafted ales and lagers that stretch the limits of typical style guidelines. Beer connoisseurs have long considered FBC to produce some of the finest brews available in the region.
Flagstaff Brewing Company has arguably the largest selection of single malts west of the Mississippi River available in a bar setting, making it a favorite stop for whiskey lovers. Coupled with a full menu of exotic burgers and grilled pizzas, FBC has truly become Flagstaff's exciting family destination.
- Agassiz Amber - an amber ale
- Bubbaganouj IPA - an India pale ale
- Blackbird Porter - a brown porter
- The Great Golden Ale - a blonde ale
- Bitterroot E.S.B. - an Extra Special Bitter
- Three-pin Pale Ale - an American pale ale
- Weisspread Wheat - a hefe-weizen
- Sasquatch Stout - a foreign style stout
- The Grinch Holiday Ale - a spiced beer
- Special K's Sitka Spruce Tip Ale - a spruce ale
- Vienna Lager - a Vienna lager
- The Drunken Monnik - a Belgian dubel