Barley and Hops Grill & Microbrewery is a brewpub based in Frederick, Maryland.
Opened October 4, 1999 and is owned and operated by the Cluster Spires Brewing Group.
- Catoctin Clear - Kölsch
- Dirty Little Blonde - an American style light lager
- Annapolis Rocks Pale Ale - an American style pale ale
- Big Ben Nut Brown - a nut brown ale
- Tuscarora Red - a red ale
- Schifferstadt Stout - a dry Irish stout
- Barley and Hops Schwarzbier - a schwarzbier
- Seasonal & Cask Conditioned Beers - varies
The menu is American fare and "pub grub". The New York Strip was voted "Best steak in Frederick".
Know the history of this brewpub? Add it!