Avery Brewing Company is a microbrewery based in Boulder, Colorado.
Established in 1993, Avery Brewing Co. is a family owned and operated microbrewery dedicated to brewing the finest quality English and Belgian style ales.
In 1994 they brewed 800 barrels of three different beers, and have expanded to 13,000 barrels of twenty different beers in 2007. They attribute their success to beer drinkers gravitating to beers with more interesting flavor profiles.
- Avery IPA - an India Pale Ale
- White Rascal - Belgian White Ale
- 14'er ESB - Extra Special Bitter
- Redpoint - American Amber Ale
- Ellie's Brown - American Brown Ale
- Out of Bounds - Foreign-Style Stout
- Hog Heaven - American Barleywine Ale
- The Reverend - Belgian Quadrupel Ale
- Salvation - Belgian Strong Golden Ale
- Samael's Ale - Oak aged English Strong Ale
- The Beast - Belgian Grand Cru
- Mephistopheles' Stout - Stout
- The Maharaja - Imperial India Pale Ale
- The Kaiser - Imperial Oktoberfest Lager
- The Czar - Russian Imperial Stout
- Karma - Belgian Ale
- Old Jubilation - English Strong Ale
- New World Porter - Robust Porter
- Collaboration not Litigation Ale - Blended Belgian-style Strong Ale
- Thirteen - Weizen Doppelbock
- Twelve - Belgian Saison
- Fourteen - Dark Dry Hopped Ale
- Fifteen - "Brewed beyond any known category"
Throughout the U.S.
- 12 oz. bottles
Known for "big beers".
http://www.averybrewing.com 5763 Arapahoe Ave. Boulder, CO 80303