Alpine Beer Company is a craft/micro brewery based in Alpine, CA.
Alpine Beer Company opened in 2002 by owner and sole founder Pat McIlhenney, who has been a homebrewer since 1983. He began by apprenticing at a local brewery and eventually was able to obtain his own brew system. He started brewing “McIlhenney’s Irish Red” in the end of 1999 and soon released Mandarin Nectar and Pure Hoppiness. From a once small operation the company expanded in 2008 and again in 2010 when they added a pub. They have 8 to 10 beers at a time with 7 regular brews and then seasonal specials.
- Alpine Ale- an pale ale
- Pure Hoppiness- a West coust double IPA
- Captain Stout - a chocolate oatmeal dry stout
- Willy- an American wheat ale
- McIlhenney's Irish Red- an Irish Red
- Mandarin Nectar- an orange blossom honey ale
- Willy Vanilly- an American wheat ale flavored with Vanilla
- Duet- a West coast IPA
- Exponential Hoppiness- a West coast triple IPA
- Ichabod- a varietal pumpkin beer
- Nelson- a Golden Rye IPA
- O'Brien's IPA- a West Coast IPA
Available in San Diego, Orange, and Los Angeles Counties or at the brewery itself.
Genrerally come in 22 oz. Bottles, 5 Gallon, and 15.5 Gallon Kegs.