The Alaskan Brewing Company is a craft brewery based in Juneau, Alaska.
Alaskan is well-regarded by beer enthusiasts, with its smoked porter being consistently ranked among the best beers in America. Their other offerings do not reach such heights but are commonly considered to be worthwhile beers.
- Alaskan Amber - an altbier
- Alaskan ESB - an Extra Special Bitter
- Alaskan Smoked Porter - a smoked beer
- Alaskan Stout - a stout
- Alaskan Winter Ale - a winter warmer
- Alaskan Summer Ale - a kölsch
- Big Mountain Pale Ale
- Freeride APA - an American Pale Ale
- Kicker Session IPA
- Hypothermia - a Double IPA
- Icy Bay IPA
- White - a Belgian style witbier
Retired Beers Edit
Alaskan beer is widely available in the western United States (if it is available in your area as well, please edit this page and let everyone know). The seasonal ales and the smoked porter are sometimes less readily available.
The smoked porter is usually found in 22 ounce bottles only. The rest can be found in six packs. The pale ale is also available in the large bottle.
Label and packaging art feature wilderness scenes from Alaska.