21st Amendment is a brewpub based in San Francisco, CA. They serve the best craftbeer! In addition to eight rotating taps of multiple award-winning hand-crafted house beers, the pub has been voted “Best Brewpub”, “Best Burger” and “Best Happy Hour” by the San Francisco press. They are the place to be during Strong Beer Month!
Currently on TapEdit
- Trumer Pils - Czech Pilsener, 4.9% abv / 23 IBUs
- Brew Free or Die IPA - Deep golden, citrus and piney explosive hops, 7.2% abv / 75 IBUs
- Midas Touch - Honey Ale, 9.0% abv / 12 IBUs
- Boont Amber - Amber Ale, 5.8% abv / 15 IBUs
- Bahl Hornin' Imperial Amber Ale - 9.0% abv / 45 IBUs
- Drake's Black Robusto Porter - Robust Porter, 7.0% abv / 25 IBUs
- Back in Black - Dark IPA, 7.2% alcohol / 65 IBUs
21st Amendment has had their burger voted the "Best Burger" by the San Francisco Press. They also list their Spinach and Arugula Salad, Roasted Jerk Chicken, Margherita Pizza, and El Cubano Sandwich as their signature dishes.
Founded in 2000 by Nico Freccia and Shaun O'Sullivan, 21st Amentment Brewery has become an icon for great beer in San Francisco's historic South Park neighborhood. Populated by business men and women as well as vivacious Giants fans the brewery is always hoppin.